Xlight FTP Server is a high performance and easy to use ftp server software for Windows. It is designed to handle thousands of simultaneous ftp clients and use very little CPU and memory.
Xlight FTP Server has three editions: personal, standard, professional. Personal edition is free for personal use and home users. You can click here to see the difference of three editions.
Xlight FTP Server has many unique and useful features, such as the native ftp users isolation. The following are some of its key features:
- Add a server option to allow files or folders being deleted to Windows recycle bin
- Add an option to allow set LDAP filter for limiting user search scope
- In the email notification feature, two new variables "up_filelist" and "dwon_filelist" have been added to allow last 100 files uploaded or downloaded to be sent in the email content
- Remote administration client has a new command line option "-autoconnect" for to allow auto connect to FTP server
- Writing file transfer log to database feature has been enhanced to be more robust for the case when backend SQL server temperatorily out of service or shutdown
- Fixed two small bugs in the email notification
- Fixed a small bug in the SITE command